The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Basic Trope: When a girl gets pissed off, she will slap the guy who did so, and it will hurt, no matter how strong he is.
- Straight: When Bob forgets Alice's birthday, she smacks him. It hurts quite a lot, despite Bob being very strong and usually resistant to pain.
- Exaggerated: While he's wearing seven layers of armor.
- Downplayed: The slap hurts a little bit, but it's more like a minor annoyance.
- Justified: Alice is just that strong.
- Inverted: Alice's slaps never hurt, even though Bob is a weakling.
- Subverted: Bob was just pretending, since he knew that if it didn't hurt, Alice would do something even worse.
- Double Subverted: At least that's what he says to protects his ego.
- Parodied: Bob is the strongest man in the world, but a slap from Alice -- who is about a foot tall-- renders him powerless.
- Zig Zagged: Whether or not Alice's slaps hurt depends.
- Averted: Alice's slap doesn't hurt.
- Enforced: "We need something to show how strong Alice is."
- Lampshaded: "How did that hurt you? You have on seven layers of armor!"
- Invoked: Alice spends years learning how to slap people so hard, it hurts no matter how strong they are.
- Defied: Alice refuses to slap people who could pummel her.
Alice: Wow. Didn't know I was that strong.
Bob: (withering in pain) Neither did I...!
- Conversed: "Have you ever noticed that girls' slaps always hurt, even on super-strong guys?"
Back to Armor-Piercing Slap.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.