The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- In the anime's first episode, there is en extensive sequence in which Akira is seen rushing toward Kitakamakura station. Judging by the route she takes, she has to live somewhere in Yamanouchi.
- In episode 3 of the anime, during Kyouko and Kou's walk, we see a suspended train passing by. This is the Shonan Monorail, one of two SAFEGE monorails in Japan, and Kyouko is running toward Nishikamakura station--which also means she likely lives somewhere in or near Kamakurayama.
- The Light House Observatory, visited in episode 10, does not contain any touristic information, but they obviously had to move the plot along.
- The Iwaya cave, also visited in episode 10, actually consists of two parts. The discussion between Fumi and Yasuko takes place in the first cave. The second cave contains a statue of a dragon.
- In episode 7, Akira and Fumi go to Yokohama, where they visit the Doll Museum, Chinatown and the Red Brick Warehouses.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.