The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
a.k.a.: Anyamaru Tantei Kiruminzuu
Three sisters transform into a catgirl, a bunny-girl (nope, not the sexy type), and a dog-girl. Cuteness ensues.
Provides examples of:
- Beach Episode: Episode 45
- Big Fancy House: Maybe not that big, but definitely fancy, as in "Was the architect a little girl?". The school, too.
- But Not Too Foreign: Hatori Kanon (the bat-girl) is from Eastern Europe, is blonde with green eyes, but has a completely Japanese name, and speak perfect Japanese.
- By the Power of Greyskull
- Catgirl. And dog girl. And rabbit girl. And bat girl. And that's only after two episodes.
- Cats Are Mean: Even when she turns into one, Riko has her fair share of incidents with them.
- Cute Kitten
- Foreign Language Theme: opening and ending in Thai, by Neko Jump.
- Forgot I Couldn't Swim
- Hover Board
- How Do I Shot Web?: while the initial transformations are simple enough, it takes a few episodes before the girls figure out how to transform completely.
- Innocent Blue Eyes: Rimu, in the few instances where her eyes can be seen
- Large Ham: While she's normally rather reserved, Kanon has her moments, such as her super villain persona.
- Lyrical Dissonance: If the subtitles are to be believed, the seemingly upbeat title theme is about someone despairing at a dream they had that supposedly signifies a lifetime of solitude.
- Magical Girl
- Magic Pants: Slightly averted. The girls are left without their clothes right after they un-transform, which float down from nowhere soon after.
- The Mind Is the Plaything of The Body: Everyone has their moments, though Riko is the most noticeable, ranging from trying to eat Ken when he first turns into a mouse, to unintentional acts of catness even when she isn't transformed.
- Nerd Glasses: Rimu and Tamao.
- Parental Abandonment: Somehow. Mom leaves for a business trip at the beginning of the first episode; Dad is somewhat absent-minded (and absent).
- Petting Zoo People: pretty much the subject of the anime.
- Phenotype Stereotype: Hatori Kanon
- Puppy Dog Eyes: Nagisa pulls this on Ken when they need his help for something. Bonus points for being part puppy while she does it.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: Riko the extrovert catgirl; Rimu the introvert rabbit-girl.
- Transformation Sequence
- Transformation Trinket
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.