These are a pair of intertwined Tumblr blogs concerning the Puyo Puyo and Madou Monogatari games, providing headcanons that are either angsty or wholesome based on the blog's name. Over the years, a consistent world has been built up within the headcanons submitted by multiple users. Many characters barely featured in the series have been granted elaborate backstories via this blog.
- Canon Welding: With Qwirks (a PC conversion of the original Puyo Puyo featuring an original cast) and Sei Madou Monogatari (a sequel to the Madou series with an all-new cast)
- Dark and Troubled Past: Several characters
- For one thing, Scylla was forced to leave her home, and her father sacrificed his life to allow this to happen. His death was so traumatic that she developed a tail fixation and an irrational fear of one man bands, in addition to her existing traits.
- Poor, POOR Mandrake. Drunkard, Abusive Parents? Check. Bullied, and forced to hide in the dirt? Check. Brain damage after Arle pulled her out? Check. Watched a friend die horribly? Check.
- Fantastic Racism: The town that came before Primp wasn't so tolerant of non-humans. Even today, Nasu Grave has no legal protections whatsoever in Primp Town.
- Nightmare Sequence: Carbuncle has some pretty awful ones. Jarne also suffers from fever dreams. Rei also dreamed of the last day of his human life when he tried to sleep. Seriri has some about a demonic Maguro chasing her down.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Mandrake is afraid of Puyo. Scylla fears one-man-bands.