|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Angry German Kid, also known as Crazy German Kid, Crazy German Guy, PC Lunatic, Keyboard Crusher, and a myriad of other names depending on the version, is amongst the most well-known videos on the internet.
The sketch depicts a German teenager throwing a massive tantrum whilst playing Unreal Tournament on his computer. Leopold starts out by shoving aside the clutter on the desk, and then pounds the keyboard & mouse and yells at the computer to start, because he wants "TO PLAY THIS FUCKING GAME!!!!!". When it does start, he cackles insanely, before screaming as he embarks on a shooting rampage, and then picks up the keyboard and bashes it against the desk when he wins. Suffice to say, several keys disconnect and he fumbles around trying to stick them back in. During this, he gets killed, prompting him to howl with rage, pick the keyboard up and bash it against the desk again, before finally throwing it down, getting out of his chair and leaving.
Has to be seen to be believed. Everyone should watch it at least once. Chances are, if you're on this wiki, that you've already seen it, but if not, here's one version.
There are countless versions of it; some with English subtitles, some without; some with Gag Subs; plus many, many parodies.
- Angrish: Portions of it are untranslatable due to this.
- Berserk Button: Getting killed. But everything, really.
- Cluster F-Bomb
- Disproportionate Retribution: Smash that keyboard because he WANTS TO PLAY UNREAL TOURNAMENT!!!
- Fun with Subtitles: How the parodies are made.
- Gag Sub: Zillions of versions.
- Godwin's Law: Internet comments on this video are usually littered with Hitler references.
- Hair-Trigger Temper
- Large Ham
- No Indoor Voice
- Poe's Law: Whenever a TV station in Germany does a feature about how video games (supposedly) make you violent, expect to be shown clips from this video without being told it is a parody, even if the feature was made after the Stealth Parody origins have been discovered.
- Political Correctness Gone Mad: What the video was supposed to be responding to, specifically censorship of video games in Germany.
- Rage Quit
- Stealth Parody
- Stupid Statement Dance Mix: Tons.
- YouTube Poop: A frequent source.