Andrew Kepple is a flash animator from New Zealand, who haven been around for quite some time. He started out in 1999 under the online handle Too Much Spare Time (or just TmsT) and have since then produced quite a few viral and semi-viral animations.
In 2003, after making and running a few webcomics, from which the most well-known is perhaps Goodbye Cruel World, Kepple took great interest in Flash animation. His first big break was his Animutation videos, amongst them the famous Colin Mochrie vs Jesus H. Christ fanimutrilogy, which became quite popular in the fanimutation community. Kepple would later have a couple of rather fruitful collaborations with the father of Animutation, Neil Cicierega, which resulted in some music videos based on Neil's Lemon Demon songs.
Andrew Kepple's body of work includes:
- The Colin Mochrie vs. Jesus H Christ fanimutrilogy, the first of which, French Erotic Film, has nothing to do with porn from France.
- TmsT's Duke Nukem Forever -- The various incarnations of Duke Nukem sings Forever by The Beach Boys. Made in 2004 and pretty Hilarious in Hindsight.
- TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody -- Zero Wing meets Bohemian Rhapsody.
- Geeks in Love -- Music video for the Lemon Demon of the same name.
- When Robots Attack -- Another Lemon Demon music video which happens to be a Oner
- ScientLOLojyuuichi!! -- Was published under the pseudonym Androgynous. Based on a song by Nuclear Bubble Wrap, this video is a funny look on Scientology, the Internetbased group Anonymous' Project Chanology related protests and tribute to the original Hyakugojyuuichi!!, the first animutation video of note.
- Hosue -- House meets HOLY FUCK SHIT AHHHHHHHHHHHH
- Spy & Pyro -- Team Fortress 2 meets Looney Tunes. Has its own page.
- Avada Kedavra -- Video for the song of the same name by Nuclear Bubble Wrap and Steve Goodie. A Harry Potter themed parody of Hakuna Matata, wherein Voldemort and Wormtail explains the wonders of the killing curse to Draco Malfoy.
Hosue provides examples of:
- Take That: At House's fangirls. Or at least the ones who think of him as a nice, kindly individual.