|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Better on DVD: A lot of the jokes are even funnier on the second or third reading.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Near the end, Fat Charlie meets Dragon, who informs Fat Charlie that he's going to eat him. Fat Charlie tries to tell him he's afraid with his newfound god powers, but it doesn't work so Fat Charlie has to deceive him.
Dragon: "I am frightened of nothing.
Fat Charlie: "Nothing?"
Fat Charlie: "Are you extremely frightened of nothing?"
Dragon: "Absolutely terrified of it."
Fat Charlie:"I have nothing in my pockets. Would you like to see it?"
Dragon, uncomfortably: "No. No, I most definitely would not."
(Dragon flies away)
- Could be he's just the guy Charlie has to overcome to show how good he is now.
- Complete Monster - Grahame Coats heads down this road pretty fast.
- And Tiger was this from the begining.