The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Maeve Livingstone gets one after she dies. Who else can say that they kicked a God in the face?
- Fat Charlie gets one, when, in a scenario right of any trickster tale on earth, he tricks the Dragon into running away after it takes life a little too literally.
- Later he proceeds to utterly destroy Tiger's credibilty forever with a parody.
- Charlie gets one at the start of that encounter, too, when he renames himself. Particularly since you mightn't notice the change for a while.
"I'm Charlie Nancy," said Charlie Nancy.
- The clay spider that Spider made gets a crowning moment of awesome when it shows up with an army of spiders to attack Tiger.
- When threatened at gunpoint by Graham Coats in the Dolphin Hotel's restaurant, Fat Charlie takes him and Daisy out of danger by singing on stage and later proposing marriage to her.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.