|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The Huntsclan and The Dark Dragon being defeated, and both of them by Rose.
- Jake slamming The Huntsman into an elevator door in "Homecoming".
- Jake and The Huntsman's alley battle in "Breakout".
- Rotwood tricking Jake into revealing himself as a dragon at the very end of "The Rotwood Files". They really saved the best scene for last.
- Haley's Calling the Old Man Out scene in "Being Human".
Haley: HEY! When's the last time either of you were the American Dragon? Well as the little troll girl currently filling the position, let me tell you it's stinkin' hard! I can't imagine doing it two more days let alone two more years. And to think about everything Jake's gone through; he's had to save magical creatures on a daily basis, lie to his own dad about who he is, say good-bye to the girl he loved, all to protect a mystical world that nobody knows about. He may be the American Dragon but he is also a 14 year old kid who just wanted a couple days off. If that makes him immature, fine, but self-serving? With all due respect to both of you, STEP OFF!!