The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- All the winners have at least one.
- Whenever they make multiple acts perform together, pure awesome is being made.
- In Season 2 with acts that didn't make it far performing "We are the Champions" and in Season 5 when Studio One Young Beast Society, Michael Grasso, Anna and Patryk, Michael Lipari and Ashleigh Dejon, Haspop, and Harmonica Pierre performed all at once.
- In Season 5, a Elvis impersonator in clownface (really) was buzzed, and he made a joke about Sharon getting a "contact high" from living with Ozzie. Sharon's response: "Nobody disrespects my husband. Fuck off." They then moved on insult Howie Mandel's career...causing Howie to repeat what Sharon had said.
- Recent evidence suggests the guy is actually the lead singer of a band who came on the show specifically to troll the judges, though. Doesn't make it any less awesome.
- Season 6, the Kinetic King's Epic Fail where his trick didn't work at all, and he was eliminated from the competition. Then the week came where twelve eliminated acts came back for another chance, and he came back. He noted before it aired that he was so concerned with what happened last time that he spent a lot of time making sure nothing could go wrong--in the accompanying montage he was shown looking up weather patterns. The research paid off though, because his trick went brilliantly and he received mass applause and a spot in the Semi-Finals.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.