All That Remains is an American Heavy Metal band from Springfield, Massachusetts, which formed in 1998. They have released five studio albums, a live CD/DVD, and have sold nearly 800,000 records worldwide. The group consists of guitarists Oli Herbert and Mike Martin, vocalist Philip Labonte, bassist Jeanne Sagan and former Diecast drummer Jason Costa with Labonte and Herbert being the only two original members. To date, all of their songs that were released as singles have had music videos created for them.
- Philip Labonte - vocals (1998-present)
- Oli Herbert - guitar (1998-present)
- Mike Martin - guitar (2003-present)
- Jeanne Sagan - bass guitar (2006-persent)
- Jason Costa - drums (2007-present)
- Chris Bartlett - guitar (1998-2004)
- Michael Bartlett - drums (1998-2006)
- Matt Deis - bass (2003-2004)
- Dan Egan - bass (1998-2003)
- Shannon Lucas - drums (2006)
- Behind Silence and Solitude (2002)
- This Darkened Heart (2004)
- The Fall of Ideals (2006)
- Overcome (2008)
- For We Are Many (2010)
- Badass Creed / Badass Boast: The Air That I Breathe, Some of the People, All of the Time and others.
- Melodic Death Metal
- Metal Scream: Comes in three varieties: The standard Metalcore shouted scream, the deep gravely Death Growl, and the high pitched Black Metal screech
- Mohs Scale of Rock and Metal Hardness: Usually in the 8-9 range.
- Not Christian Rock: Philip Labonte is supposedly a Christian, and some songs (like Not Alone, Faithless, and Become The Catalyst) have Christian themes, but they aren't a Christian band
- Soprano and Gravel: Done by the same vocalist, no less.
- Signature Song: "Two Weeks" or "This Calling"
- True Companions: A common theme in their songs, which often deal with themes of brotherhood.
- Video Full of Film Clips: The music video for their song "This Calling" was featured as the lead song for Saw III's soundtrack, and incorporated (while still partially censored) the opening death scene from the film.
- You Are Not Alone: Not Alone, obviously.