|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- ~Hey, It's That Guy!~:
- Lance "Bishop" Henriksen is the most obvious one.
- Also, The Captain in the first film is the Mauve Shirt 00 Agent from the last several James Bond films
- One of the stoners in the second film is Lt. Ford from Stargate Atlantis.
- The little girl's father in Requiem is Sam Merlotte!
- Hey look, it's Sean Garrity!
- Was that girl's mother in Requiem Michelle Dessler?
- Hey, it's Lazlo Soot! I mean Chibs. ...I mean Tommy Flanagan.
- ~Hey, It's That Voice!~: Jen Taylor was a Voice with an Internet Connection and David Scully voiced a marine in AvP2, which was released five days prior to that other space marine FPS they were in.... Gary Schwartz voiced Eisenberg in the same game, and later was both a Black, Scottish Cyclops, and a Heavy Veapons Guy.
- This one is fairly non-obvious, and also something of a Mythology Gag. In the 2010 game Dr. Groves is voiced by the same guy who played Lt. Gorman in Aliens. You can only tell by looking at the credits, though, as he uses a completely different accent.
- What Could Have Been: Jerry Goldsmith and Alan Silvestri were planning to team up for the first film's score but Goldsmith's battle with cancer (and eventual passing) prevented the pairing from occurring.
- Which would go against his belief that there's no need for two composers working in the same film. He only needs an additional composer if he's pressed for time, and he couldn't make the deadline. "How many composers does it take to screw a light bulb?", indeed.
- Fun Fact - Bill Paxton has died in both Alien and Predator films.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.