The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Actor Allusion: Also counts as Director Allusion. Colin Salmon gets sliced... again.
- Executive Meddling: The only reason why the first movie got a PG-13 rating.
- Hey, It's That Guy!:
- Lance "Bishop" Henriksen is the most obvious one.
- Also, The Captain in the first film is the Mauve Shirt 00 Agent from the last several James Bond films
- One of the stoners in the second film is Lt. Ford from Stargate Atlantis.
- The little girl's father in Requiem is Sam Merlotte!
- Hey look, it's Sean Garrity!
- Was that girl's mother in Requiem Michelle Dessler?
- Hey, it's Lazlo Soot! I mean Chibs. ...I mean Tommy Flanagan.
- What Could Have Been: Jerry Goldsmith and Alan Silvestri were planning to team up for the first film's score but Goldsmith's battle with cancer (and eventual passing) prevented the pairing from occurring.
- Which would go against his belief that there's no need for two composers working in the same film. He only needs an additional composer if he's pressed for time, and he couldn't make the deadline. "How many composers does it take to screw a light bulb?", indeed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.