Actress from Worcester, MA, born August 21, 1975, best known as Cybill's eccentric younger daughter Zoey on Cybill, porn-star turned cinema-terrorist Cherish in Cecil B. Demented, and being the only remotely watchable thing in Last Holiday. Oh, also Madonna's lover in Four Rooms. Plus, she reportedly has a really high IQ.
This actress contains examples of:
- The Cast Showoff: Playing piano on Twin Peaks. (She's a classically trained pianist.)
- Child Prodigy -> Teen Genius: Was featured on the first episode of That's Incredible for reading Shakespeare at age 4. Received her high school diploma at age 14.
- During the many interviews she gave at that time, she revealed she had a crush on Mary Tyler Moore you wouldn't believe and wanted to be the first woman President.
- Creepy Child: She played Alia Atreides in the 1984 film adaptation of Dune.
- Deadpan Snarker: Well, her last name is Witt.
- Dull Surprise: Suffered bouts of it in Urban Legend.
- To be fair, they were asking her to do something she was incapable of, which was act helpless.
- Gun face.
- Fiery Redhead
- Improbably High IQ: 180