|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- What Could Have Been: According to Word of God, you really would have fought the March Hare and Dormouse at one point, but development pressures forced them to cut it.
- Also likely to have resulted in What Happened to the Mouse? for a few characters in the game.
- The artbook also shows lots of concept art and details that not only describe what you see in the game, but a lot of it is stuff that should have been in it but didn't make it.
- Go to YouTube. Search Alice Madness Returns Beta Trailer. It's full of old stuff and development things that were planned but never made it into the game, like a swimming level, new cutscenes, new weapons, actual gameplay in the London stages and a rather bloody Victorian scene...
- At least two levels were scrapped during development, one in a world based on M.C. Escher's work, and the other on the moon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.