|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
This Aladdin game, in which Aladdin uses a bedsheet as a parachute, was initially an exclusive for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, though there were bootleg versions for the Nintendo Entertainment System and Sega Genesis (for which Aladdin Virgin Games was legitimately released), and it was ported to the the Game Boy Advance eleven years later.
Tropes appearing in this game:
- Advancing Wall of Doom: The wall of lava in the Cave of Wonders.
- Auto Scrolling Level: The first cave escape stage.
- Bonus Stage: "A Whole New World" is an enemy-free carpet ride.
- Bottomless Pits
- Bubbly Clouds: The Genie stages have some areas with cloud platforms.
- Build Like an Egyptian: Aladdin goes into an Egyptian-type pyramid to rescue Abu.
- Edible Ammunition: Apples can be thrown at enemies, but it only stuns them.
- Goomba Stomp: The main way for Aladdin to defeat enemies.
- Mercy Mode: In the Genie's level, the difficulty of the platforming is proportional to the number of lives you have left.
- Scaled Up: Jafar, in the final battle.
- Spikes of Doom
- Stalactite Spite: Tons of falling stalactites on later levels.
- Wackyland: Inside the Genie's lamp.