|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
"I play games, I record them, then I break them"—Al Chest Breach, Youtube channel description
Alchestbreach, also known as Brown Bear Breach after he decided that a camouflage suit made him look like a bear, is a Let's Player, mainly playing Bethesda Games like Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas and Skyrim. He has a tendency to be silly, lives on the moon, has a tendency to be incredibly silly, likes to talk to everything around and yes, he has tendency to be very very silly.
He started off playing and reviewing New Vegas mods, but later started his Minecraft: Go West series, Fallout 3: Modded Playthrough, Skyrim Mods and Cat Tales (Not the things on their backs), as well as some other random games. Every now and then, he also makes a montage out of clips from one of his games, mostly New Vegas, like the famous Brahmin Hunter or Overencumbered man.
Nowadays, while not chilling in his moon-house, he mostly plays New Vegas and Skyrim mods, although there is always some other content dropping in.
Alchestbreachs channel as a whole provides examples of these tropes:
- Attention Deficit Ooh Shiny: Oh so often, mostly running away from important stuff to look at... less-than-important stuff. As an example, while on a driving quest, he suddenly jumped out of the car to go sit next to a seagull. In the middle of a street. He then proceeded to sing about it.
- Badass Boast: Oddly enough, in the midst of all the silliness, he tends to drop a few good boasts. Notably: "Who wants to die first? None of you? All right, it's gonna be all of you." Which he says in the exact same tone as anything else he says!
- Berserk Button: Invisible walls and the game crashing usually gets him quite angered.
- British Accents: Likes to impersonate Doctor Who or others brits every now and then, usually just before lampshading how horrible the accent is. While still in the accent, of course.
- Ignoring by Singing: While he usually doesn't intend to do this, there have been times where he's forgotten to listen to an NPC because he was singing.
- Man Child: Certainly comes close to it, at times, if he's not there all the time.
- One-Liner: He loves these, but most of them make no sense. Al understands this, but doesn't really care.