|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The highschool student Miu Sakurai has the toughest luck. She's much Older Than They Look and has the biggest crush on Shion Amamiya, the resident hottie, so she believes that her underdeveloped physique keeps her from being noticed by him. She decides to try getting him by other methods... like Black Magic. Sure, maybe reading the old spellbook she found in a book-store will work, she has nothing to lose anyway.
The thing is, the spell was actually a Deal with the Devil, and Miu ends up summoning Satan himself. Much to her surprise, Satan turns out to be... much less ugly than you'd think, since he has the looks of a Tall, Dark and Handsome guy alongside a mean and perverted streak. Miu tells him her woes and he agrees to help her get Amamiya's heart... but demands the girl's virginity as the price. Miu gets scared and tries to resist, and there's how she is a Japanese Christian causes weird effects around them. Satan is intrigued and amused by this Strange Girl, so he starts stalking Miu under the guise of being her older brother Kai and brainwashing everyone into recognizing him as such, but there are a few surprises around in store for both Satan and Miu...
A manga by Mayu Shinjo, Akuma na Eros is just as Hotter and Sexier as her average stories, has plenty of bishonen and Bastard Boyfriends, and some supernatural touches. A little bit of everything, you could say.
Some tropes you'll find here...
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: Miu's taste in men is... special.
- Bastard Boyfriend: None other than The Devil himself.
- Betty and Veronica: One of the most extreme examples of this trope, as the Veronica is Satan himself and the Betty turns out to be a powerful angel.
- Corrupt the Cutie: Mmmmmm, yeah.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Sarah
- Crows and Ravens: Satan has one named Malpha, and he turns it into a cute little boy named Tsubasa. Miu's reaction is... remarkable.
- Deal with the Devil: Among the weirdest ones ever.
- Evil Is Sexy: In-universe example, as Satan's super-hot looks start to make Miu question her feelings toward Amamiya.
- Japanese Christian: Miu and Amamiya. Well, Amamiya has a GOOD reason to be one.
- Just a Kid: Miu does NOT like to be seen as such.
- Mark of the Beast: Miu has one on the back of her shoulder
- Nice Guy: Amamiya.
- Picky Eater: Miu doesn't like milk and fish.
- Older Than They Look: Miu's biggest problem.
Miu' (while praying in the chapel): Even if I don't like it, I'll have milk and fish, at least to not get mistaken by a primary school kid... And please, if you can, change this child-like face.
- Together in Death: Sorta. Miu is killed by Sarah, but that is what allows her to fully become Satan's bride, and so she becomes his wife and rules Hell with him.
- Tomato in the Mirror: Amamiya turns out to actually be The Archangel Michael, as well as Satan's rival for Miu's affection.
- Yoko Oh No: Amamiya's fangirls are NOT amused when they learn about Miu's interest in him.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Miu's school uniform