The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Basic Trope: After danger is over, one character treats another's minor injuries.
- Johannes climbed down a thorny cliff to retrieve the MacGuffin, and brought it back, and Annalise cleans and bandages his scraps, and tells him he was silly to risk his life like that.
- Herbert gets into a fight with Marmaduke over Sapphira, and gets beaten, and Sapphira rushes to coo over his injuries and ice the bruises.
- Exaggerated: Bob falls down the cliff, lands in shark-infested waters, and gets a rash from swimming to shore. Johannes cuts his hands, and Annalise comes running to give him medical attention.
- Downplayed: Annalise offers a bandage, and Johannes rejects it because the cut's not bleeding.
- Justified: Well, you don't want them to get infected, do you?
- Inverted: In the middle of a peaceful hospital scene, one character attacks another and a fight breaks out.
- Subverted: Annalise comes over to Johannes, and opens the wounds wider, enough to cause serious blood loss.
- Double Subverted: But she bandages them quickly once the poison on the wounds is out.
- Parodied: Tiffany starts tearing up her shirt to provide bandages when she hears that Hubert was going to fight a duel.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: No one suffers injuries.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: Ferdinard tells Johannes he only let himself be injured so that Annalise would fuss over him.
- Exploited: Johannes really did let himself be injured so that Annalise would fuss over him.
- Defied: Johannes hides his injuries from Annalise because she will take advantage of it to lecture him.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to After-Action Patchup
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.