|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
A 48-episode Gag Series based on the Ah! My Goddess series. Features the exploits of Fun Size copies of the goddesses and a long-suffering rat named Gan. All the episodes have been released on DVD by Pioneer.
This show provides examples of:
Skuld: I thought we were off today!
- Canon Immigrant - The ninja trio.
- The Danza - Gan-chan
- Gag Series
- Lampshade Hanging - Gan's "real" name is "Mitsuo Iwata", matching his Japanese seiyuu.
- Negative Continuity - Especially for Gan. Lampshaded in the finale.
- No Dialogue Episode - The rainy day episode.
- No Fourth Wall
- Parody Names - "Chu Hard" (Die Hard), "Gabira" (Gojira/Godzilla)
- Shout-Out - A manga of the main series is shown.
- They also reference Stallone's Cliffhanger in a two-parter involving a runaway air conditioner.
- Episode Two has Skuld, Urd, and Gan riding on mecha. Not all that surprising, until you consider that Skuld's Unit Zero is blue, Urd's Unit One is purple, and Gan's Unit Three is red.
- Spinoff Babies - Sort of. The entire series is based off one of the powers the Goddesses displayed in the manga.
- Super-Deformed - The goddesses effectively spend most of the day in a Mouse World.
- Talking Animal - Gan and the other rats.
- The Voice - Keiichi, lampshaded in one episode where a confused Gan wonders who and what the college student obliquely mentioned in the opening narration is.