The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Anvilicious: To some people.
- Critical Dissonance: Just before the show premiered on PBS, some critics gave it bad reviews dismissing it as William Bennett's attempt to teach kids "incredibly preachy values" and to "outsmart The Simpsons in prime time ratings", since they consider the fact that he hates television. However, when the show premiered, it has gotten very good ratings, but then again, some critics still aren't impressed with it.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Most stories are fond of using this.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Any scene with Sock and/or Ari.
- Ear Worm: The theme song.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Soc enjoys this status among some fans.
- Hate Dumb: Unfortunately. When reruns of the series got a spot on Qubo in late 2008, it was hated and dismissed by anyone over the age of ten as a "stupid baby show", whereas it was never meant to be just for toddlers and preschoolers in the first place.
- Periphery Demographic: Despite being targeted at families with children between the ages of two and nine, the series is enjoyed by many preteens, teenagers and young adults, particularly those who grew up with it.
- Retroactive Recognition: Fox Animation Studios, Twentieth Century Fox's feature animation division in Phoenix, Arizona, actually produced the animation for the series, only without Don Bluth being involved at all.
- Tear Jerker: Annie's story of her old neighbor's death in "Faith".
- Title Confusion: Some people think the show was called "Tales from the Book of Virtues" or "Stories from the Book of Virtues". Neither of these titles are true.
- Uncanny Valley: Oh, where to begin with most of the minor human characters...
- Some of Zach's and Annie's facial expressions also qualify.
- What Do You Mean It's for Kids?: Some stories contain mild violence and murder. But in a kids' show?
- The Woobie: The kids. Very much so.
- ↑ Well, this is because they hate Qubo with a burning passion.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.