|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
AdultStuck is a MSPA Fan Adventure created by Godfrey. It's a Fan Sequel to Homestuck (despite Homestuck not being over yet), and is about the surviving members of the cast living in a new universe. It was initially a text-only adventure, but has recently begun to include art, made by Godfrey with help from the readers.
The story centers on the population of the planet of Gallifrey, created by the original cast. The planet, so far, consists of one city, comprised of clones of historical Earth figures, and trolls created by mixing the genes of the originals. Therefore, it has an Ensemble Cast, and it follows the cast through their life, beginning at the age of eleven. It also has an intermission taking place 13 years in the future, where a mysterious figure, wielding a rapier known as the Godslayer attacks the city.
>Story: Have tropes.
- Adorkable: Arguably, constantThinker and technicianMagician, clones of Albert Einstein and Nikola Tesla respectively.
- Aww, Look! They Really Do Hate Each Other: literaryEmpress and deepseaTyphoon
- Badass Bookworm: feralAncient and literaryEmpress fit this as early as act one, and constantThinker and tecnicianMagician seem to in the intermission.
- Bad Future: The intermission.
- Clones Are People, Too: All of the human kids, except DJ. This is combined with a rather odd case of Lamarck Was Right, so the kids have very similar personalities and abilities to the people they were cloned from.
- Cloudcuckoolander: flintlockEnthusiast, a clone of Colonel Sassacre qualifies as this. oceanRising does as well.
- Crowd Song: Aradia: Break Into Song.
- Demonic Dummy: Lil Cal 3.0
- Ensemble Cast: Seeing as it revolves around an entire city, this is to be expected.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Arguably twillightSparkle.
- Fan Sequel: To Homestuck.
- Heel Face Turn: The main protagonist, feralAncient, and literaryEmpress, her moirails, were bullies as children.
- Future Badass: Although some of the kids have been shown to be quite badass already, this trope still applies. Of note are flintlockEnthusiast, feralAncient, constantThinker and technicianMagician.
- Infinity+1 Sword: The Godslayer
- Kid Hero: About 9/10ths of the protagonists.
- Killed Off for Real: John in a doomed timeline.
- Loads and Loads of Characters: Again, a whole city for a cast.
- Lamarck Was Right: All the cloned kids resemble the people they were cloned from in terms of abilities and personality as much as looks to the point that they hope to be named after their donors later, and the troll kids (who are cloned from mixtures of the original 12's DNA) are much like this as well.
- Monster Clown: Most, if not all, of the subjuggulators are this.
- Musical Episode: John: Show Her The World and Aradia: Break Into Song. And now Make Her A Member Of The Midnight Crew
- Next Gen Fic: The story focuses a great deal on the second generation of kids and the children of the canon characters.
- Science Hero: One of the main groups, the "Science Bros" are a group of Science Heros.
- The Fatalist: draconicMachine has visions of doomed timelines, and therefore is convinced they'll come to pass.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: ironicSincerity, apparently.