|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Accidental Innuendo: "Quit screwing around, Meltman!"
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Many, but in one episode, Thunder Girl talks to Thunder Dad: a big, floating, disembodied viking head that berates her for passing up a bottomless shrimp buffet. She thanks him, flies off, and never, ever mentions him again.
- Critical Research Failure: Hilariously lampshaded by The Mayor.
Thunder doesn't fly! It's a noise!!
- Also by Stinky:
"Remember, a butterfly does not need wings to fly."
"Wait a minute, yes it does!"
"You know what I mean!"
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Adventurous music plays after the League defeated the aliens by deflecting the laser back towards them.
- Ear Worm: Thunder Girl's leitmotif.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: The short was an example of this when it was on Ka Blam!!.
- The Mayor is pretty popular among fans. We think it's because he's a Large Ham.
- Just Here for Godzilla: There have been a number of fans who agree that this was their only reason for watching Ka Blam!.
- Narm Charm: The show in general, but special thanks go to The Mayor for nailing every single cheesy line he had with the utmost narm possible.
- Nightmare Fuel: In the episode where Meltman is turned giant and played by a guy in a suit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.