|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Accidentally on Purpose is a CBS Sitcom starring Jenna Elfman and Jon Foster. The show follows Billie Chase who falls pregnant after a one night stand with Zack, a much younger man who lives in his truck. Billie lets the father of her yet to be born move in with her, with hilarious results
The show was cancelled after the first season. Laster from September, 2009 to April, 2010. A total of 18 episodes.
Contains examples of:
- A Date with Rosie Palms: Zack is about to do this, but he reaches for sunless tanning oil instead of lotion. It turns his hand and...other parts...orange.
- Idiosyncratic Episode Naming: Each episode is named after a movie.
- One-Hour Work Week: Elfman's character is a film critic, but is seen doing her job exactly two times.
- She Is Not My Girlfriend: For a while main characters often deny being involved with each other (other the baby they made, obviously).
- Shirtless Scene: Zack had a few of these
- Sickly Neurotic Geek: Nick. Many references to his allergies.
- After being convinced to go to surfing with Zack, he proceeds to his regular hospital to get a throat culture, just in case.