Comedienne born June 16, 1987, and currently the youngest female cast member on Saturday Night Live , and is the first SNL cast member who is the child of a former cast member (see Generation Xerox below). She also appeared in the movie No Strings Attached, and lending her voice to the last couple of seasons of King of the Hill.
- The Cast Showoff: Likes to make use of her singing skills by playing pop stars (most notably Christina Aguilera, but she's played other pop singers too, like Melissa Etheridge, Kesha, Katy Perry, K.D. Lang, Sarah McLachlan, and Wynonna Judd) on SNL. She now has a recurring bit as Zooey Deschanel, and manages to mimic her voice rather successfully.
- She also could pass for Anna Faris, as seen in a recent SNL monologue where she plays a girl named Hanna Garis who looks and acts just like Faris.
- Cute but Cacophonic: Her portrayals of Khloe Kardashian, Anna Faris, and Joan Cusack.
- Generation Xerox: Her dad is Chris Elliott, from the short-lived FOX sitcom Get A Life. He also was a cast member on SNL during its 20th season, which, like seasons six and eleven, was despised by fans and critics for being bad (this makes Abby Elliot the first SNL cast member to be the child of another). Her grandfather is a famous comedian too and cameoed on a 1978 Christmas episode of SNL hosted by Elliot Gould, making Abby Elliott a third-generation SNL performer.
- ↑ the youngest male is still Anthony Michael Hall, who was only 17 years old when he was hired in 1985