The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Drinking game for A Very Potter Musical
Take a drink for every time...
- Malfoy mentions Pigfarts.
- Two if it's in song.
- A male actor hits a really high note.
- Two if it ISN'T Darren.
- One for every time Ginny says "Wowee, Harry Potter!"
- One for every time Ron has a snack when entering the screen.
- Two if he doesn't!
- One every time Red Vines are mentioned in the Sequel.
- Chug if someone doesn't want a Redvine.
- One every time Hermione is made fun of for being ugly.
- A sip for being unable to draw.
- One for every time Lupin is only in briefs.
- One every time Tyler Bruensman's character dies.
- One every time Cho says "y'all".
- One every time Goyle refers to himself in third person.
- One every time High School Musical is mentioned, and one for Twilight in the Sequel
- in the Sequel, make it two for HSM.
- One for every time Umbridge says "momma" or "wo-MAN" or refers to herself in third person.
- Once every time the "did you get my text?" conversation is said.
- Make it once everytime someone gets a text from Umbridge.
- One for every time Snape says "What the devil is going on heeeere?"
- One for every time Umbridge puts on her psycho killer face.
- One for every ambiguopus moment between Quirrell and Voldemort.
- One for every quote they use from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.