The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Hey It's That Girl: Téa Leoni in a bit part as the first baseman (basewoman?) of the Racine Belles. She's the girl who scores the tying run on Kit's hit in game 7.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Bob is President Whitmore. He wants to nuke the bastard aliens!
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Its Sheriff Woody!
- And Terk
- What Could Have Been: In the original cut, there was a subplot where Marla Hooch got married right after the Western Union scene. She tells the girls she's pregnant, but asks them not to tell the coaches who would kick her off her team, and the girls make a promise not to slide into second when she's playing. Then in a game, Dottie's so distracted she doesn't realize Marla's playing second, and slides hard enough into her stomach to cause her to go to the hospital. The scene where Dottie is weeping was originally supposed to be her guilt over what happened with Marla, rather than a direct segue from Betty's tragedy.
- And she's distracted because of another dropped subplot--growing romantic tension with Jimmy. They've shared a kiss and have been arguing about it, which is why Dottie is oblivious to the warnings about Marla. Her tears are guilt over injuring Marla and her slight infidelity.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.