The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- "I now declare this bridge... open!" and many more.
- Also, during the interview montage:
Reporter: What do you call your hairstyle?
- Ringo's interview:
Reporter: Are you a mod or a rocker?
Ringo: Uh, no, I'm a mocker.
- John's wordplay with a flustered Millie who thinks she recognizes him as who he is. When he's done confusing her, she's convinced he doesn't look anything like himself.
- "Hey, mister, can we have our ball back!? Mister, c'mon, Mister! Can we have our ball back?"
- Even funnier when they appear outside, running along beside the train.
- Also just before when they all line up and pull silly faces at the nasty man.
- Paul's grandfather escaping during "She Loves You", then coming on stage via the elevator - only to be pulled offstage by George (and kicked in the rear by Paul for good measure!)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.