|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Alas, Poor Villain: Dracula got off particularly bad not because he saw his cronies get creamed, not because Richter Belmont is a "fucking ass", not because he couldn't get to eat his favorite meal, not because he was looking forward to the day and didn't get to enjoy it, not because Richter spammed Hydro Storm, not because Richter killed him (again), not even because he was forced into what looks like a Karmic Death instead of taking the Mercy Kill he wanted, but because he meets Werewolf in the afterworld.
- Funny Moments: WHAT IS A MAN? A miserable pile of BULL SHIT! That's what it is, you fucking ass!
- "Dammit, Belmont, how man hearts do you have?!"
- Game Breaker: Hydro Storm.
- Memetic Mutation: Averted as Dracula refuses to say his lines from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Played straight as Belmont charges ahead anyway.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.