The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Volume 1:
- Kamijou tells her, “Wait until your head stops hurting, and then I'll definitely knock down those bastards and liberate you.”
- Kamijou tells her, “Wait until my summer classes are finished, and then we’ll go to the beach and play together.”
- Kamijou asks her, “When summer ends, would you like to transfer into our school?”
- Index replies, “I want to create more memories between us.”
- Kamijou promises her, “We definitely will create many more memories.”
- In episode 6, when Touma pretends his memory loss was a joke because he doesn't want to see Index cry. He has no idea who this girl is, doesn't know anything whatsoever, but he's still Touma.
- Also a Tear Jerker. "Touma... don't you remember? Index... Index... loved you, Touma..."
- After Aureolus Izzard has been defeated, Touma says that despite his murderous agenda, he still had enough decency and humanity not to use his Reality Warper powers to force Index to love him.
- Stiyl giving Izzard a new face and identity, so the now powerless and amnesiac alchemist won't be hunted down and killed by the Roman Catholic Church.
- Misaka 10032 questions why Touma is trying to save her, since she's just a clone and there are roughly 9000 more for her. Touma answers that, even if she's a clone, she's the only Misaka 10032 in the world. She is unique and can never be replaced.
- When her cat licks her, causing her to smile.
- Even though the Angel Fall arc is a marathon of Crowning Moment of Funny, there's Touma meeting his father for (from Touma's perspective) the first time, and Touma finding the picture of his family and finally learning what his mother looks like.
- In episodes 19 and 20 when Accelerator takes a bullet to the head to save Last Order. Even if it doesn't redeem him.
- Episode 24, despite learning that Hyouka isn't human, Index still loves her as she's still her best friend no matter what.
- The final episode of season 2. Last Order wakes up in the hospital and asks "Where is he [Accelerator]?" After the frog-faced doctor's reply of he'll be back soon, she nods and says "Okay, Misaka wants to see him soon," before going back to sleep. An incredibly cute end to an action filled season.
- Volume 15: Yomikawa talking Accelerator out of killing Kakine, saying that no matter how dark and cold his world is, she will drag him out of it, because to her he isn't a monster, just a child that needs her help. Even Accelerator himself was stunned when she succeeded. Of course right then Kakine stabbed Yomikawa with his wings, wich made Accelerator fly into Unstoppable Rage coupled with Despair Event Horizon. And then Last Order appeared and stopped him with a Cooldown Hug, just like that, because she knew he would never hurt her.
- Volume 21: Shiage Hamazura talks Acqua of the Back out of suicide and convinces him to keep fighting.
- In the same novel, everything that the Pope does.
- Volume 22: After 3 volumes of desperate searching for a way to save Last Order, Accelerator finally saves her using magic, and the first thing he does is embracing her tightly and saying "...Damn it, thank you... thank God...!!" Both of those are the last things one would expect Accelerator to do, but it just shows how important Last Order is for him, and it just makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- Shizuri Mugino calling Academy City out when she finds out that in the past they denied Shiage funds and basically forced him into the streets just because he was a Level 0 and assumed he was worthless. He may be a Level 0, but he was her greatest opponent, had earned her respect, and she's in love with him. Also, Shiage bringing Mugino back to sanity, forgiving her, and promising to help her reform ITEM.
- NT 2: Mikoto holding Touma's hand and telling him he is not alone.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.