|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Allan's Championship Wrestling League (ACWL) was one of the longest running CAW Leagues, running from 2004-2009. It was at first called No DQ ACWL until he was banned from from No DQ. The series was made using WWF No Mercy for the N64. Unlike other leagues running at the time, it was created using the Project 64 emulator and Fraps video recording program, as opposed to a capture card. The creator, Allan, ended the series due to CAW Leagues never catching on and issues with other league owners, leaving Youtube. Despite this, other leagues used the name to mock it and the ACWL World Heavyweight Championship is currently being used by Danny Jackpot's NAW promotion.
- ACWL World Heavyweight Champion: Van Helsing (ACWL)/Biff Andreas (NAW)
- ACWL Intercontental Champion: Proto Man
- ACWL European Champion: Mega Man
- ACWL World Tag Team Champions: The Four Horsemen (Sigma and Sagat)
- ACWL Interactive Championship: Unknown
- ACWL Women's Championship: Unknown
This work contains examples of
- Insistent Terminology: Allan preferred to use Video Game Wrestling League rather than CAW League.
- Take That: Allan put the administrator of the No DQ.com forum on the roster as an ultra heel who frequently received overly long beatdowns.