The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The rules left a few possible exceptional cases, such as situations where the helps couldn't possibly work as described. These were apparently covered in the official rules, but they mostly never came up on-air and thus never mentioned.
- If the entire Mob answered incorrectly, what would've happened if "Ask The Mob" (which picks from two remaining Mob members with different answers, one of which is correct) was used? 
- If the entire Mob answered incorrectly, and since the money's only given to those who get the question correct, what would've happened to the prize money had the One also answered incorrectly? 
- If the entire Mob answered correctly, what would've happened if "Ask The Mob" was used? 
- What would've happened if "Trust The Mob" was used when two (or all three) answers were tied for the most popular? 
- ↑ (Only one Mob member would be picked, and the One would be informed that answer was incorrect.)
- ↑ (No money would be awarded, a fact briefly mentioned on the million-dollar winner's final question after revealing that the entire Mob was wrong; the outcome itself actually occurred on the GSN version.)
- ↑ (The One would be told that the entire Mob selected the same answer, and no incorrect answer would be eliminated.)
- ↑ (The One would be informed of the tie and forced to pick from the tied answers.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.