The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Canon Sue: Arguably, Rebecca Abrabanel Stearns. Everyone notices her beauty and presence, and she is always "right".
- Most of the women in the first book fall into this. See below
- Crazy Awesome: It's a contest between Harry Lefferts and Ruy Sanchez de Casador y Ortiz.
- Magnificent Bastard: Richelieu, Wallenstein, Micheal Stearns, Gustavus Adolphus; let's just say the series is full of them and leave it at that.
- Positive Discrimination: Rebecca is a near genius and stunningly beautiful, Gretchen is practically The Messiah and stunningly beautiful, and Julie is an amazing sniper and stunningly beaut-- well good looking at least.
- Gretchen is far too bloody-minded to be anything like The Messiah. Messianic Archetype, maybe.... She is, however, certainly beautiful and a forcefully charismatic leader.
- From the way Flint describes Julie Sims, she's the kind of woman Rubens - who is quite active in the 1632verse as both diplomat and artist - would be wild to paint.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.