The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Did Not Do the Research: Mushrooms are fungi, not plants, and thus do not preform photosynthesis (they're heterotrophic), so calling the sun should not make them grow (but it does, somehow). The choice is quite bizarre, as at the time this happens, Amaterasu already has access to the "make things grow" technique that never says it can't work on fungus.
- Shout-Out: An extended one to Viewtiful Joe in Sei-an City. One of the clothing designs a little girl is drawing is a V, which she claims is "viewtiful," and will help the city women complete their "transformation" into beauties. (And then she dispenses with all subtlety and adds "Henshin-a-go-go, baby!")
- You Fail Biology Forever: The oni Blight creates a lot of Fridge Logic, and not just the kind that makes it even scarier.
- What Could Have Been: Initially, the game would have been much more realistic looking. However, this was changed early on, since the the watercolor look helped convey the concept of restoration.
- Also, Ammy could fire laser beams from mirrors, and had to fight monkeys and panthers. These can be seen in the videos, if you have more than 30 hours of playtime.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.