The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- This should be reason enough to talk to people after major story events as often as you can: Talk to Mr. Orange after the festival ends. Old man's got moves.
- Issun's reaction to several attractive females in the game. From being completely bewildered by Rao's... Assets, to his pleasant and unexpected surprise when meeting Kaguya, soon culminating with Queen Himiko; once the camera pans back to Ammy, Issun is no longer on her nose, and is now love-stunned rolling around on the floor. Talk about falling in love.
- "SUSANO-STYLE EXPLODING IMPLOSION!" "SUSANO-STYLE SLEEPING MONK: HIDDEN SAKE!" Becomes a Crowning Moment of Awesome when he attempts to slay Orochi.
- Five words: "It takes two to tango." Even the god is ashamed.
- Speaking of Waka, "Look! The moon! The moon came out!" *ding ding*
- Also when Waka is recapping the story towards the beginning, the camera pans back to Ammy to find that she's asleep.
- Many of the intro scenes of the celestial brush gods are good doses of awesome, but a few of them duck out of the awesome and turn into this instead, such as Kabegami who is a crowning moment of cute (and gives Issun a very good reason to hate her) and Kasugami with her epic phail at pulling a matrix.
- The Paper-Thin Disguise Infiltration with Amaterasu having to infiltrate a demonic compound with a piece of paper stuck to her nose with whatever design you want on it. Can lead to some hilarious results.
- And you're still wearing it when you confront Orochi, so you get to see eight roaring heads become eight very confused heads.
- When you are about to go to the final dungeon and before you enter the Ark of Yamato, Issun decides to leave, and reminisces that it all started in the valley of Sakyua's chest. Chugga said it best.
Chugga: EVEN AT DRAMATIC TIMES, HE STILL FINDS A WAY TO BE A PERVERT!
- Many of the little things you can do with your powers can have hilarious results. See some birds flying in the air, use gust and watch them spinning about. But one that takes the cake is during the Kamiki festival after Orochi's defeat and you find Mr. Bamboo, Nameless Man, and Mushi's father drunk and sitting in a circle. Use watersprout on the Thunderbrew and watch as they pass out in a drunken daze!
- And if you try to raise the sun during the festival, Issun scolds you for being a party-pooper.
- How Kabegami and Amaterasu bond when they meet - by batting Issun around whilst running off into a field of flowers!
- If you visit Issun's old room in Ponc'tan, you find pictures of acorns.... and pictures of nude women displaying the parts of their bodies that most resemble acorns. Oh, Issun.
- Back to Ōkami
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.